From March 1st
Hundreds of clinical studies on the benefits of acupuncture show that it successfully treats conditions ranging from musculoskeletal problems (back pain, neck pain, and others) to nausea, migraine headache, anxiety, depression, insomnia
Low Income Coverage
British Columbians on premium assistance (low income) can claim part of their visit to a Registered Acupuncturist through their British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP). MSP will contribute up to $23 per visit for up to ten (10) total visits to supplementary health care providers per year. Patients may be required to supplement the cost of the Registered Acupuncturist visit.
Benefits of Using the Spa Rooms... (Before or After the massage)
JJ Spa provides various rooms with healing and beneficial properties. The positive results are even more effective when used after getting acupuncture treatment.
- Earth Room: Yellow soil raises body temperature, and through the continuous emission of artificial fever, it promotes physiological functions of the body. Also which has the power of purification and resolution, eliminates toxins from the body.
- Charcoal Room: The effect of charcoal is the antioxidant benefit and restoration of the body.
- Salt Room: Mineral salt has natural anion with excellent anti-biotic and sterilizing power.
Acupuncture Service Fees
- Trements (Hours)
- Acupuncture ( 40mins )
- Acupressure Massage ( 1 hour )
- Acu Package 1: Acupuncture + Massage ( 1 hour )
- Acu Package 2: Acupuncture + Massage ( 1.5 hours )
- Hot cupping ( 30 mins)