Dry Sauna is designed as a place to experience dry heat sessions. It helps the body to cleanse itself through perspiration naturally. The high heat (average of 180¡Æ F) and the low humidity (about 25%) create an environment which promotes over-all perspiration and the deep cleansing of pores. This total perspiration helps maintain clear, healthy skin and provides a rosy afterglow.
Benefit of Dry Sauna
- Speed up your metabolism
- Help maintain purity of the skin by opening the pores
- Eliminate toxin by natural way
- Relieve tension and stress
How to use Dry Sauna
- When you enter the Sauna, sit or lay down on the hot wood. It is’s too hot to seat, please put your towel underneath.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes and breath some fresh air, then back to the sauna.
- After the sauna, take a cool shower.