Please ensure that there are newly developed policies in order to minimize the risk of virus transmission. You need to read all the changed policies carefully to protect the guests and staff. Only customers who agree to the below changes will be accepted.
- The capacity of spa users at each session will be limit to 15 people in each session to control the distance.
Session 1: 10 am to 1 pm
Cleaning: 1 pm to 2 pm
Session 2: 2 pm to 5 pm
Cleaning: 5 pm to 6 pm
Session 3: 6 pm to 9 pm
- The maximum duration of your stay will be 3 hours. It will not affect the cost of existed service fees.
- Every spa users should always make a reservation before you come. Daily spa admission should be booked ahead as well. Please call or email us to schedule your appointment. We don’t’ take a group booking for more than 2.
- We are waiving our cancellation policy. If you feel like you should stay home for any reason, please do so. We will not be charging anyone cancellation fees, so please be mindful when you book an appointment.
- You will be asked to check body temperature and any illnesses.
- You must pay first before entrance at once includes purchasing items.
- Please do not bring valuable belongings. We will not keep your valuables in person and not responsible for any loss.
- You should sanitize your hands at the entrance. It is mandatory to wear a mask in the dry facilities and in the massage rooms. No mask customers will not be admitted to enter. Sorry, We don’t provide masks for you.
- You should wear clean socks inside.
- We will not provide spa uniforms and towels anymore. Please bring your own clean loungewear and necessary towels.
- Any food or personal tumblers for drinking will not be allowed.
- JJ Cafe will be closed for the time being.
- Since every spa rooms and saunas are closed area, spitting, blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, and talking are very hazardous for the others. Any actions causing droplets will be not tolerated.
- All customers should always take a shower first before using facilities or massages.
- To use dry spa rooms such as salt, yellow infrared, charcoal rooms, you need to bring your clean big towel to lay down. You are not going to share mats or blankets anymore with the others. Also, we will limit the number of guests in each room. It may cause the waiting line.
- You will not be provided for soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hairdryer, tissues, cotton swabs, and other toiletries. Please bring your own to be discarded afterward. All garbage should put into the sealed bins.
Things you must bring:
Mask, Loungewear or robe, Hand and Bath towels, Clean socks, Toiletries, Bathing suit(swimsuit material only)
All staff will do our parts as below :
Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves throughout your entire visit.
To prioritize your safety, all staff will reduce our talk at the front or during the massage treatment.
Steam and sauna rooms, lockers, showers, door handles, washrooms, card terminals, and seats will be sanitized every two hours. We will increase our cleaning protocols and use a multi-surface cleaner that is 99.% effective in killing germs and proven to be effective against emerging viral pathogens.
Customers or staff that are feeling ill will be asked to stay home as an extra precaution.
We will monitor and follow the health authorities’ updates many times a day.
We thank you for your cooperation