- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the spa.
- JJ SPA has the right to deny admission to customers who have contagious health issues or those who ignore spa policy or etiquette continuously.
- No admission for customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Customers are not allowed re-entry once check out.
- Alcohol, food or drinks from outside are not allowed.
- Please keep your shoes in your locker.
- Please keep an eye on your personal belongings at all times. We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- We are not responsible for lost or expired gift cards.
- We hold lost & found items for 2 weeks only.
- Business hours : 9:30am to 9pm
- Your maximum duration to stay will be 3 hours.
- Small size of 2 hand towels and 1 set of spa uniform will be provided but you can bring your own if need a big towel.
- For guranteed general admission on weekend Friday to Sunday, please book online. Drop-in will not be available when we are full capacity without notice.
- Small talk and phone calls are only allowed in the lounge area.
- All shared items such as hair-dryers and water-fountains have been removed. Please bring your own supplies if needed.
- JJ Spa is a shoe-free facility. If you are concerned with being barefoot in the dry areas, please wear your socks instead of slippers. You only can wear slippers in the shower area.
- Please refer FAQ regarding the general spa rules.
All staff will do our parts as below :
- Our staff will be wearing face masks throughout your entire visit.
- To ensure your safety, all staff will reduce conversation at the front or during the massage treatment.
- Steam and sauna rooms, lockers, showers, door handles, washrooms, card terminals, and seats will be sanitized frequently.
- Staff that are feeling ill will be asked to stay home as an extra precaution.