JJ SPA POLICY
JJ Spa policy is to protect all guests in the facility. Violator will result in ejection from the premises without refund.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted without any exception.
- JJ SPA has the right to deny admission to customers who have contagious health issues or who ignore the spa policy or etiquette continuously.
- No admission for customers under the influence of alcohol.
- Customers are not allowed to re-entry once check out.
- Alcohol, food or drinks from outside are not allowed.
- Please keep shoes in your locker.
- Please keep an eye on your personal belongings at all times. We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- We are not responsible for lost or expired gift card.
- We hold lost & found items for 2 weeks only.
- Refrain from loud conversation and noises
- Take a shower and tie your hair before entering baths
- Be respectful towards other patrons and staffs
- No disruptive cell phone usage
- No pictures or videos recording
- No Excessive public displays of affection
- No glass bottles
- No hair dye or manicure products
- Prepare to leave 10-15 mins ahead of our closing time